How to add an existing Inventory?
- Go to “Assets & Inventory”
- Click on “Inventory”
- Click on “Add Existing Inventory”
- Select the “Category” from the drop-down menu
- Enter “Stock Name”
- Select the “Department” and enter the “Stock ID” (Optional)
- Select the “Inventory Sub Ledger” and the “Ledger balance” will be auto-updated
- Enter the “Units” and “Effective Rate per unit” will be auto-updated
- Select the “Unit of Measurement” from the drop-down menu
- Select the “Date of Purchase”
- Enter the “Custodian” and Select the “Location” (Optional)
- Enter the “Opening balance and Description” (Optional)
- Attach the supporting documents (Optional)
- Click on “Add” to add existing inventory.
Only the existing inventory can be added through this workflow. The new inventory can be added by using the Book Expense feature and creating the PO/PR (Purchase Order/Purchase Request) under the Purchases module. Adding the existing inventories will be a part of the onboarding process, and the onboarding team will assist with this.