How to add an Existing Asset?
- Go to “Assets & Inventory”
- Click on “Assets”
- Click on “Add Existing Assets”
- Enter the “Asset Name” and “Asset Subledger”
- Enter “Asset Tag Number” (Optional)
- Select the “Asset Type/ Asset Category/ Vendor”(Optional)
- Select “Depreciation Against Ledger” (**This will be same as Asset Subledger**)
- Update the Brand/Company/Department”(Optional)
- Enter “Date of purchase”
- Update “Purchase Cost/Custodian” (Optional)
- Choose the “Location/Status” (Optional)
- Select “Depreciation Expense Ledger”
- Enter the Description (Optional)
- Select the Checkbox “AMC” (Optional)
- Enter the “AMC Renewal Period(in years)” (**This is required when AMC is selected**)
- Attach the supporting documents (Optional)
- Click on “Add” to complete the addition of the existing asset.
Only the existing asset can be added through this workflow. The new asset can be added by using the Book Expense feature and creating the PO/PR (Purchase Order/Purchase Request) under the Purchases module. Adding the existing assets will be a part of the onboarding process, and the onboarding team will assist with this.