I already paid my dues but still, my dues are showing as outstanding?
We recommend you use the MyGate app to clear your dues, this will ensure that receipt is generated immediately and there is no outstanding.
In case you have used any other app or offline mode of payment, then you could intimate the society management team about the payment made by updating the payment details in the app. Further, the society management team can clear the dues and generate the receipt manually.
- Tap on the "Community" tab on the MyGate app
- Click on the "Society Dues".
- Click on the "I have paid" button on the specific invoice.
- Select the “Date of Payment” (Payment date cannot be lesser than the invoice date)
- Select the mode of Payment
- Enter the Bank Name (**For EFT and cheque payment only)
- Enter the Branch Name (For cheque payment only)
- Enter the Cheque number (** for cheque payment only)
- Enter the Description
- Enter the Reference
- Attach the Supporting Documents (Optional)
- Click "Submit details"