Contact Us

How to make changes in past data after FY end processing?

Although it is not recommended, an admin(s) can make certain changes like add depreciation of fixed assets, pass adjustment entries of profit/loss to capital account, etc.

Once the changes are made, change the financial year to the current financial year by following the steps:

Note: While admins are allowed to make changes after the financial year transfer process, it is not a recommended approach.  We request you to exercise caution.