How can I set my e-Intercom number?
You can set the e-Intercom number from the app itself. There can be two e-Intercom numbers in a flat. You can set it either to your landline or mobile number. The primary e-Intercom number is given the call if there is no reply for in-app visitor notification. Follow the below steps to set your e-Intercom numbers:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on the top right corner of your app.
- Click on the flat you want to set up the E-intercom setup
- Click on 'e-Intercom Setup’
- Click on 'Step 2'. Here you can add the primary and secondary contact numbers.
- You can test the e-intercom setup by clicking on 'Give a test call'