For One Plus Phones
For One Plus phones Notification Issue on Oreo (Android Version 26 and 27)
- Go to Settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization >> Scroll to myGate app and Click on it >> Select "Don't Optimize" option
- Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Recent app management -> Select "Normal clear"
You should now get notifications.
For One Plus 5 (below Oreo), please follow these steps:
- Go to settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization >> Tap on ⋮ >> Advanced Optimization >> Disable it.
- Go to settings, advanced settings, battery manager and then to protected apps. Look for the app that you want to receive notifications from and then select "protect it".
- Go to settings, apps, advanced, ignore battery optimizations, then find the app and ignore it. This sounds kind of weird when you select to ignore the app, but actually, this means to allow it to run....... basically you are telling battery optimization function to ignore that particular app. Also known as "Doze"
- Go to settings, notifications panel & status bar, notification center, then find the app, then activate "allow notifications" and also "priority display". You must select priority or you won't get the notifications.
For other models and versions please see below:
- Click on settings and select the 'Apps' option. You will see a gear symbol on the top right-hand corner, click on that and scroll down to the bottom of the list. Click on the ‘Apps auto launch’ option and enable MyGate.
- If the above setting is not available or you are still facing issues, please keep the app in background to receive notifications. Also send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details around model so that we can give specific instructions according to device model.